Ousted Catalan President Carles Puigdemont plans to seek judicial permission to attend a local parliamentary session Tuesday that would vote him in as regional leader for a second term.
- New Orleans EMS can’t keep up with calls due to the Covid-19 surge as mayor restores a mask mandate – CNN
- July 30 Tokyo 2020 Olympics news and results – CNN
- Settlement reached against fertility doctor accused of using his sperm to impregnate women – USA TODAY
- Tucker Carlson: Democrats and the CDC have been lying about COVID and the vaccine – Fox News
- More than 100 motorists were stranded after a mudslide onto an interstate in Colorado – CNN