“It is clear to me, that under the current conditions, any campaign I would run would not be decided over vital issues but would likely devolve into an ugly spectacle of harsh rhetoric,” Meehan wrote.
- China Tech Crackdown: Xi Charts New Model After Emulating Silicon Valley – Bloomberg
- Koreas restore communication channels, agree to improve ties – POLITICO
- Alaska teen Lydia Jacoby wins gold for U.S. in upset 100-meter breaststroke – NBC News
- ‘We are now in crisis mode’: Mayor of Florida county home to Disney World sounds alarm on surging Covid cases – CNN
- Staff at a Florida hospital say they are hearing panic, fear and regret from unvaccinated Covid-19 patients – CNN