As lawmakers from six committees continue to sift through a new trove of text messages from top FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, details on what one GOP senator called their “jaw-dropping” exchanges are trickling out.
- De Blasio pounces on Cuomo scandals: ‘He cannot govern’ if claims are true – Fox News
- Japan’s Yusaku Maezawa seeks artists for voyage around the Moon – Al Jazeera English
- Geoffrey Scott, ‘Dynasty’ and ‘Hulk’ actor, dead at 79 – Fox News
- Kyle Rudolph released by Vikings, could help solve 49ers TE depth problem – Niners Wire
- Kim Kardashian responds after she’s hilariously trolled by hairstylist for falling asleep during appointment – Fox News