Speaking from the 2017 Atlantic Council-Korea Foundation Forum in Washington on Tuesday, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson surprisingly announced that the Trump administration is ready to hold talks with North Korea without any preconditions.
- Gaylord, Michigan tornado kills one, causes injuries and widespread damage – The Washington Post
- In unusual step, US military aircraft will transport first pallets of baby formula to US – CNN
- Depp and Heard paint each other as abusers in trial testimonies – CNN
- Pennsylvania GOP Senate race is likely headed to a recount – The Washington Post
- North Korea expected to be central part of Biden’s meetings with South Korea – CNN