The chairwoman of the Republican National Committee on Wednesday defended President Trump after reports that he asked acting Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe last year whom he voted for in the 2016 election.
- U.S. COVID-19 eviction ban expires, leaving renters at risk – Reuters
- Caeleb Dressel joins elite club with 5th Olympic gold medal – Fox News
- 2 major San Francisco hospitals reported that 233 staff members tested positive for COVID-19 – Business Insider
- Lions go wild watching quarterback’s wife in Olympic run – Fox News
- ZZ Top performs first concert without Dusty Hill following his sudden death at 72 years old – Fox News