The chairwoman of the Republican National Committee on Wednesday defended President Trump after reports that he asked acting Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe last year whom he voted for in the 2016 election.
- Hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls rescued days after kidnapping – CNN
- Smartphone addiction ruins sleep, study says, but you can fight back – CNN
- Inside Joe Biden’s decision to dive into the Amazon union drive – POLITICO
- Dana White: Khamzat Chimaev emotional but not retiring, expected to return in June – MMA Junkie
- Paris Hilton says David Letterman ‘purposefully’ tried to ‘humiliate’ her during 2007 interview about jail – Fox News