The memo, raising doubts about the Russia inquiry, includes an account of Mr. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, approving surveillance of a former Trump campaign aide.
- Sudan Prime Minister’s house surrounded by military and top government officials reportedly arrested – CNN
- Hong Kong’s zero-COVID policy undermining financial hub status – industry group – Reuters
- AP source: Manchin agreeable to wealth tax for Biden plan – Associated Press
- Colts, Carson Wentz get big win on road over 49ers, add to AFC traffic jam – Fox News
- Evergrande, EV unit shares jump after chairman signals business shift – Reuters