Lawmakers will try to assemble immigration legislation that can garner 60 votes as the Senate undertakes an exceedingly rare open-ended debate.
- US and NATO responses fail to address Russia’s main concerns, says Foreign Minister Lavrov – CNN
- Fiscal stimulus powers U.S. economy in 2021 to its best performance since 1984 – Reuters
- Drew Barrymore Talked To Kate Hudson About How She Was Once In An Open Relationship With Luke Wilson – BuzzFeed
- Gina Gershon, Wallace Shawn defend Woody Allen amid molestation allegations: ‘He didn’t do it’ – USA TODAY
- Senate GOP sets high bar to support Biden’s Supreme Court pick – CNN