Mr. Azar, a former drug company executive, immediately confronts two huge challenges: how to rein in drug prices and how to administer the Affordable Care Act.
- Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s thumbs-down on minimum wage vote reminds some of John McCain – USA TODAY
- Bengals make first predictable cut ahead of free agency – Bengals Wire
- Nicolas Cage, 57, ties the knot again: Oscar winner weds Riko Shibata, 26, in fifth marriage – USA TODAY
- New York AG sends notice to Cuomo to preserve documents in sexual harassment probe – NBC News
- Omaha mayor’s family says her husband has died – ABC News