President Joe Biden and Senate Democrats are making plans to advance his history-making Supreme Court pick, selling the country on a Black female nominee they plan to argue is eminently qualified and barrier-breaking at the same time.
- Shares slide as global growth fears mount – Reuters
- Monkeypox: What to know about the virus detected in the United States – The Washington Post
- Half a million Indians flee floods in northeast brought by rain – CNN
- Biden to meet with Swedish and Finnish leaders after their nations apply to join NATO – CNN
- Biden invokes Defense Production Act to increase infant formula supply – Reuters