Top Senate leaders were working Tuesday to finalize a sweeping long-term budget agreement that would include a defense spending boost President Trump has long demanded alongside an increase in domestic programs championed by Democrats.
- Dogecoin rally helps launch new lunar satellite by Elon Musk’s SpaceX – Fortune
- Amid opposition, Japan PM says has “never put Olympics first” – Reuters
- Consumers Adjust to Higher Prices – msnNOW
- Mattel wants you to send back your toys when you’re done with them – CNN
- The weapons seizure so big it covered the rear deck of a 567-foot US warship – CNN