The most senior member of the House of Representatives argued against tougher gun laws in a speech last week, rhetorically wondering how many victims of the Holocaust might have survived had they been armed.
- COVID-19 updates: FDA authorizes ‘mix and match’ booster shots – ABC News
- Leaders tackle Poland for challenging core of European integration – Reuters
- Level 5 atmospheric river to unleash flooding across drought-stricken California – CNN
- Trump to launch new social media platform Truth Social in SPAC deal – The Washington Post
- Watch: ‘The Masked Singer’ reveals who’s behind The Hamster – CNN