Actress Bette Midler took to Twitter late Thursday night and responded to Sen. Rand Paul’s (R-KY) refusal to allow a vote to end debate on the government funding bill, by suggesting that the man who violently beat Paul should do it again.
- Asia shares fall as Treasury yields hit fresh highs – Reuters
- Turkey’s Botas cuts oil flow at Kirkuk-Ceyhan pipeline after explosion – Reuters
- Puerto Rico gets green light to end five-year bankruptcy – Reuters
- Gunman in Texas synagogue standoff was thrown out of a local mosque for erratic behavior days before taking hostages – CNN
- International airlines suspend some US flights over 5G issue – CNN