Actress Bette Midler took to Twitter late Thursday night and responded to Sen. Rand Paul’s (R-KY) refusal to allow a vote to end debate on the government funding bill, by suggesting that the man who violently beat Paul should do it again.
- Sydney’s COVID-19 lockdown to end sooner for the vaccinated – Reuters
- In a matter of days, Pfizer CEO says they’ll be ready to ask for approval of a Covid-19 vaccine for kids – CNN
- Aaron Rodgers leads Packers to thrilling victory over 49ers – Fox News
- Tony Awards 2021: ‘Moulin Rouge’ wins best musical, and ‘The Inheritance’ snags best play – The Washington Post
- Naughty Dog on The Last of Us Multiplayer Project: ‘In Short, We’re Working On It’ – IGN