The Turkish operation to secure a buffer zone in Syria, mainly fighting U.S.-trained Kurds, is relying on the Free Syrian Army, also U.S.-trained.
- 12-year-old sole survivor of shooting that left 3 people dead, including pregnant woman
- What do the CDC’s mask recommendations mean for Delaware?
- Fatal crash in Newark involving a motorcycle under investigation, police say
- Delaware aims to improve ‘site readiness’ with new fund to lure prospective employers
- CDC changes recommendations for masks in school buildings, citing the delta variant