A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket blasted off from Florida on Wednesday carrying into orbit a Luxembourg-made communications satellite designed in part to expand NATO’s surveillance reach and its capability to deter cyber attacks on alliance members.
- How letters once kept from daughter reintroduced her to her father decades later
- Better loving through chemistry: Old letters capture epic China-to-Delaware immigration story
- What could cool the hot housing market? Skyrocketing lumber prices and long waits for other supplies
- Bill calling for economic impact study of Delaware minimum wage increase stalls in House committee
- Delaware voters selected candidates for school board seats Tuesday. Here’s who won