Glenn Selig, spokesman for Trump campaign adviser Rick Gates, was killed in the weekend Kabul hotel attack, according to a statement from spokesperson for The Publicity Agency and Selig Multimedia Inc., his Florida-based companies.
- Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s thumbs-down on minimum wage vote reminds some of John McCain – USA TODAY
- Bengals make first predictable cut ahead of free agency – Bengals Wire
- Nicolas Cage, 57, ties the knot again: Oscar winner weds Riko Shibata, 26, in fifth marriage – USA TODAY
- New York AG sends notice to Cuomo to preserve documents in sexual harassment probe – NBC News
- Omaha mayor’s family says her husband has died – ABC News