The State Department warned Poland over legislation aimed at criminalizing acts that blame the country’s government and citizens of being complicit in war crimes committed by the Nazis in World War II.
- Federal judge dismisses lawsuit from Texas hospital employees over COVID vaccine requirement – CBS News
- Lara Trump Urges Americans Living at Southern Border to ‘Arm Up, Get Guns’ – Newsweek
- Off-duty flight attendant forces Delta flight to divert | TheHill – The Hill
- Michael Phelps’ presence lingers at Olympic swimming trials 5 years after his last race – USA TODAY
- Seat on Bezos’ Blue Origin flight to space sells for $28 million at auction – NBC News