Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. slumped the most in almost five years after the Japanese company increased its bid for Shire Plc to about 46 billion pounds ($64 billion), as the drugmakers sought more time to agree on a deal.
- There’s a reason why Eagles won’t give Gardner Minshew a chance to start over Jalen Hurts
- How Lewes Lights is reminding people of the joy that comes with decorating for the holidays
- Howard High grad with plans to become youth mental health counselor nets $125K scholarship
- Why Delaware rental assistance program can be slow to dole out aid as evictions rise
- ‘A lovely place to go’: Zoar Church comes alive again in Odessa with restoration plans