Tens of thousands of Californians have been ordered to evacuate as an approaching storm brings the risks of “dangerous flash flooding, mud and debris flow,” Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown said Thursday.
- COVID-19 updates: FDA authorizes ‘mix and match’ booster shots – ABC News
- Leaders tackle Poland for challenging core of European integration – Reuters
- Level 5 atmospheric river to unleash flooding across drought-stricken California – CNN
- Trump to launch new social media platform Truth Social in SPAC deal – The Washington Post
- Watch: ‘The Masked Singer’ reveals who’s behind The Hamster – CNN