Tens of thousands of Californians have been ordered to evacuate as an approaching storm brings the risks of “dangerous flash flooding, mud and debris flow,” Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown said Thursday.
- Federal judge dismisses lawsuit from Texas hospital employees over COVID vaccine requirement – CBS News
- Lara Trump Urges Americans Living at Southern Border to ‘Arm Up, Get Guns’ – Newsweek
- Off-duty flight attendant forces Delta flight to divert | TheHill – The Hill
- Michael Phelps’ presence lingers at Olympic swimming trials 5 years after his last race – USA TODAY
- Seat on Bezos’ Blue Origin flight to space sells for $28 million at auction – NBC News