Several thousand ancient artifacts are being returned to Iraq after they were falsely labeled as “tile samples” and illegally smuggled to the US retailer Hobby Lobby, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, said this week.
- Justice Stephen Breyer to retire from Supreme Court: AP sources – Associated Press
- Intel earnings drop, revenue edges higher – Fox Business
- Boston father removed from heart transplant list over vaccine deteriorating ‘so much, so quickly,’ family says – Fox News
- Expats head for the exit as ‘easy’ Singapore’s COVID controls bite – Reuters
- ‘It creates a lot of anxiety’: Ahead of the Winter Olympics, athletes are doing everything to avoid catching Covid-19 – CNN