A new nuclear policy issued by the Trump administration, which vows to counter a rush by the Russians to modernize their forces, is touching off a new kind of nuclear arms race.
- China Evergrande is not ‘too big to fail’, says Global Times editor – Reuters
- What are nuclear-powered submarines and how do they work? Australia’s firepower ambitions explained – CNN
- Sen. Ted Cruz reveals what caused the influx of migrants under Texas’ Del Rio bridge – Fox News
- Philippines refuses to work with ICC ‘war on drugs’ probe – CNN
- CDC study finds childhood obesity increased at ‘substantial and alarming’ levels during COVID pandemic – Fox News