Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein told White House Counsel Donald McGahn that there would be further delays in the background investigation of the president’s son-in-law.
- US and NATO responses fail to address Russia’s main concerns, says Foreign Minister Lavrov – CNN
- Fiscal stimulus powers U.S. economy in 2021 to its best performance since 1984 – Reuters
- Drew Barrymore Talked To Kate Hudson About How She Was Once In An Open Relationship With Luke Wilson – BuzzFeed
- Gina Gershon, Wallace Shawn defend Woody Allen amid molestation allegations: ‘He didn’t do it’ – USA TODAY
- Senate GOP sets high bar to support Biden’s Supreme Court pick – CNN