The top two Senate Republican leaders were split Monday over the need for Congress to investigate secret Trump-era Justice Department subpoenas to two Democratic members of the House Intelligence Committee, both frequent critics of the former President.
- Robinhood, gateway to ‘meme’ stocks, raises $2.1 billion in IPO – Reuters
- The US is returning to early pandemic surges and restrictions. It’s time to compel people to do the right thing, expert says – CNN
- Larry Nassar has thousands of dollars in his prison account, but he’s only making minimum payments to his victims, court documents show – CNN
- Why Olympians bite their medals and what they do with them – CNN
- Outspoken Chinese billionaire Sun Dawu sentenced to 18 years in prison – CNN