Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Wednesday night that he is “legitimately concerned” about the future of NAFTA, but he maintained that his nation will not be cowed into taking a disadvantageous deal for the sake of preserving the trade agreement.
- Toby Fox Will Release Deltarune Chapter 3, 4, and 5 at the Same Time – IGN – IGN
- After 63-10 drubbing, NIU head coach says Michigan is built to beat Ohio State – WolverinesWire
- Justice for J6: DC rally for January 6 defendants draws small crowds – Business Insider
- The world’s tallest nation is getting shorter – CNN
- Darius Rucker gives health update on ex-girlfriend Kate Quigley after accidental overdose – Fox News