Congressional Republicans and conservative groups are expressing worry that President Trump’s decision to slap hefty tariffs on imports will hurt consumers and the broader economy and lead to retaliation by major trading partners.
- Lady Gaga’s dogs recovered safely after theft, shooting – The Associated Press
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement – The Associated Press
- 10 Tips and Tricks for Getting Started in Outbreak Mode – Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Wiki Guide – IGN
- Biden surveys Texas weather damage, encourages virus shots – The Associated Press
- FBI identifies suspect in death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, sources say – CNN