Congressional Republicans and conservative groups are expressing worry that President Trump’s decision to slap hefty tariffs on imports will hurt consumers and the broader economy and lead to retaliation by major trading partners.
- U.S. COVID-19 eviction ban expires, leaving renters at risk – Reuters
- Caeleb Dressel joins elite club with 5th Olympic gold medal – Fox News
- 2 major San Francisco hospitals reported that 233 staff members tested positive for COVID-19 – Business Insider
- Lions go wild watching quarterback’s wife in Olympic run – Fox News
- ZZ Top performs first concert without Dusty Hill following his sudden death at 72 years old – Fox News