Congressional Republicans and conservative groups are expressing worry that President Trump’s decision to slap hefty tariffs on imports will hurt consumers and the broader economy and lead to retaliation by major trading partners.
- Transgender Miss USA contestant eliminated early – NBC News
- FTC Asks Amazon, Walmart for Information About Supply-Chain Issues – The Wall Street Journal
- Trial of Jussie Smollett, accused of lying to police about an alleged hate crime, opens with jury selection – CNN
- Omicron poses 3 major threats to the US economy, says Jerome Powell – CNN
- Tiger Woods says he will ‘never’ play golf again full time – NBC News