The tabled nomination of a widely-respected diplomat is bringing renewed focus to divisions inside the Trump administration over how tough the US should be in positioning against North Korea with nuclear tests expected to resume after the upcoming Olympics.
- Jon Gruden social commentary sparks classic Bill Burr rant – Fox News
- Bellator 268: Twitter reacts to Corey Anderson’s TKO of Ryan Bader – MMA Junkie
- Braves’ Austin Riley stuns Dodgers with walk-off single in NLCS Game 1 – Fox News
- Alex Murdaugh booked into South Carolina lockup after Florida arrest: report – Fox News
- ‘CITGO 6’ oil execs held in Venezuela were picked up by country’s forces hours after Alex Saab’s extradition to US – CNN