The president suggested he was being investigated for obstruction of justice as part of the Russia investigation because he was ‘fighting back’ and reiterated there was ‘no collusion’ between his campaign and Moscow.
- Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s thumbs-down on minimum wage vote reminds some of John McCain – USA TODAY
- Bengals make first predictable cut ahead of free agency – Bengals Wire
- Nicolas Cage, 57, ties the knot again: Oscar winner weds Riko Shibata, 26, in fifth marriage – USA TODAY
- New York AG sends notice to Cuomo to preserve documents in sexual harassment probe – NBC News
- Omaha mayor’s family says her husband has died – ABC News