The president’s comments Thursday at the Davos economic forum deepened the diplomatic rift that followed his decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
- Lyft releases first safety report finding more than 4,000 sexual assaults dating back to 2017 – The Washington Post
- Browns’ D’Ernest Johnson fulfills NFL dream in breakout performance, LeBron James takes notice – Fox News
- China Evergrande Makes Overdue Interest Payment on Dollar Bonds, State Media Says – The Wall Street Journal
- Suda51’s Studio Grasshopper Manufacture Announces NetEase Games Acquisition – IGN – IGN
- House Ethics Office finds ‘substantial reason to believe’ four congressmen violated ethics laws – Fox News