At the president’s direction, officials say they have begun planning a large-scale military event in Washington, inspired by France’s Bastille Day celebration.
- Dogecoin rally helps launch new lunar satellite by Elon Musk’s SpaceX – Fortune
- Amid opposition, Japan PM says has “never put Olympics first” – Reuters
- Consumers Adjust to Higher Prices – msnNOW
- Mattel wants you to send back your toys when you’re done with them – CNN
- The weapons seizure so big it covered the rear deck of a 567-foot US warship – CNN