British foreign minister BorisJohnson praised social reforms in Saudi Arabia on Wednesday,seeking to neutralise any potential criticism over human rightsand the war in Yemen ahead of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed binSalman’s visit to London next week.
- COVID-19 updates: FDA authorizes ‘mix and match’ booster shots – ABC News
- Leaders tackle Poland for challenging core of European integration – Reuters
- Level 5 atmospheric river to unleash flooding across drought-stricken California – CNN
- Trump to launch new social media platform Truth Social in SPAC deal – The Washington Post
- Watch: ‘The Masked Singer’ reveals who’s behind The Hamster – CNN