Attacks on Rohingya Muslims appear to be continuing in Myanmar and it is not yet safe for the hundreds of thousands of Rohingya refugees living in Bangladesh to begin returning to their homes, a high-ranking United Nations official said.
- Federal judge dismisses lawsuit from Texas hospital employees over COVID vaccine requirement – CBS News
- Lara Trump Urges Americans Living at Southern Border to ‘Arm Up, Get Guns’ – Newsweek
- Off-duty flight attendant forces Delta flight to divert | TheHill – The Hill
- Michael Phelps’ presence lingers at Olympic swimming trials 5 years after his last race – USA TODAY
- Seat on Bezos’ Blue Origin flight to space sells for $28 million at auction – NBC News