The Federal Housing Administration onThursday extended through May 18 a foreclosure moratorium forcertain homeowners in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands,which were devastated last September by Hurricane Maria.
- COVID-19 updates: FDA authorizes ‘mix and match’ booster shots – ABC News
- Leaders tackle Poland for challenging core of European integration – Reuters
- Level 5 atmospheric river to unleash flooding across drought-stricken California – CNN
- Trump to launch new social media platform Truth Social in SPAC deal – The Washington Post
- Watch: ‘The Masked Singer’ reveals who’s behind The Hamster – CNN