The United States had administered 309,322,545 doses of COVID-19 vaccines and distributed 374,398,105 doses in the country as of Sunday morning, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said.
- Robinhood, gateway to ‘meme’ stocks, raises $2.1 billion in IPO – Reuters
- The US is returning to early pandemic surges and restrictions. It’s time to compel people to do the right thing, expert says – CNN
- Larry Nassar has thousands of dollars in his prison account, but he’s only making minimum payments to his victims, court documents show – CNN
- Why Olympians bite their medals and what they do with them – CNN
- Outspoken Chinese billionaire Sun Dawu sentenced to 18 years in prison – CNN