The sanctions against six ships, 16 people and nine companies are part of an effort to pressure North Korea to renounce its nuclear weapons and long-range missiles.
- Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s thumbs-down on minimum wage vote reminds some of John McCain – USA TODAY
- Bengals make first predictable cut ahead of free agency – Bengals Wire
- Nicolas Cage, 57, ties the knot again: Oscar winner weds Riko Shibata, 26, in fifth marriage – USA TODAY
- New York AG sends notice to Cuomo to preserve documents in sexual harassment probe – NBC News
- Omaha mayor’s family says her husband has died – ABC News