The U.S. and South Korea will conduct joint military drills as “normal” after the Winter Olympics and Paralympics in Pyeongchang end in March, Defense Ministry spokeswoman Choi Hyunsoo said in a briefing Thursday.
- Flames rip through Brandywine Hundred apartments
- A free agent suggestion for every position for Eagles
- Sanford cruises against Delcastle
- Ant-Man Is the Latest Marvel Superhero to Join Fortnite – IGN – IGN
- Despite palace fears, Meghan Markle has only ‘kind words’ for Kate Middleton in Oprah interview – Fox News