The expansion of Russia’s gas pipeline to Germany under the Baltic Sea, which bypasses a number of east European nations, will allow the Kremlin to use energy as a “political tool,” U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said in Warsaw.
- Transgender Miss USA contestant eliminated early – NBC News
- FTC Asks Amazon, Walmart for Information About Supply-Chain Issues – The Wall Street Journal
- Trial of Jussie Smollett, accused of lying to police about an alleged hate crime, opens with jury selection – CNN
- Omicron poses 3 major threats to the US economy, says Jerome Powell – CNN
- Tiger Woods says he will ‘never’ play golf again full time – NBC News