Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin’s chief of staff is stepping down after the agency’s watchdog alleged she altered an email and misled ethics officials while arranging for Dr. Shulkin’s wife to travel with him to Europe on an official trip.
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern cancels her wedding amid new Omicron restrictions – Reuters
- Suzanne Morphew mystery: Was a missing Colorado mother murdered or abducted? – CBS News
- 51 Products Whose Designers Are Truly The Visionaries Of Our Time – BuzzFeed
- All monkeys accounted for after trailer crashes in Pennsylvania – CNN
- Regina King’s son, musician Ian Alexander Jr., dead at 26 – CNN