ST. LOUIS — Andrei Vasilevskiy made 32 saves, and the Tampa Bay Lightning defeated the St. Louis Blues 3-0 in a game between conference leaders at Scottrade Center on Tuesday.
- Gaylord, Michigan tornado kills one, causes injuries and widespread damage – The Washington Post
- In unusual step, US military aircraft will transport first pallets of baby formula to US – CNN
- Depp and Heard paint each other as abusers in trial testimonies – CNN
- Pennsylvania GOP Senate race is likely headed to a recount – The Washington Post
- North Korea expected to be central part of Biden’s meetings with South Korea – CNN