With two months to go before Venezuela’s presidential election, the only challenger to jump in the ring against President Nicolas Maduro is a little-known television evangelist who was once arrested for fuel smuggling and has a range of business ventures.
- Halo Infinite Developer 343 Industries Is ‘Focused on Reducing Pricing’ for In-Game Items – IGN – IGN
- DirecTV loss could cripple rightwing One America News – Reuters
- Trump kicks off midterm year still stuck on last election – POLITICO
- Several PlayStation Studios Asked to Put Their Games on PC, God of War Director Says – IGN – IGN
- Tonga volcano eruption caused ‘significant damage’, says Ardern – Al Jazeera English