A rarely used business ploy called a reverse-merger could allow Dell computers to once again go public, by selling itself to a smaller company it already owns, VMware.
- China has recorded its slowest population growth in decades, new census reveals – CNN
- Brian Kilmeade dismisses Bob Baffert’s claim Derby horse controversy ‘cancel culture’: ‘You’re no Dr. Seuss’ – Fox News
- COVID-19 patients in India are developing deadly ‘black fungus’ infections which can lead to blindness – Business Insider
- ‘The Voice’: Ryleigh Modig nails ‘special’ version of ‘Driver’s License’ in top 17 – USA TODAY
- Murder suspect who fled with a tiger has been caught, but not the animal, Houston police say – CNN