Apple Inc. turned in a strong quarter with revenue, profit and forecasts all coming in ahead of analysts’ estimates. But that isn’t necessarily good for the hundreds of iPhone suppliers around the world, contrary to the market’s initial bounce.
- Halo Infinite Developer 343 Industries Is ‘Focused on Reducing Pricing’ for In-Game Items – IGN – IGN
- DirecTV loss could cripple rightwing One America News – Reuters
- Trump kicks off midterm year still stuck on last election – POLITICO
- Several PlayStation Studios Asked to Put Their Games on PC, God of War Director Says – IGN – IGN
- Tonga volcano eruption caused ‘significant damage’, says Ardern – Al Jazeera English