Eastern Ghouta has been under intense bombardment by government forces. With more than 200 people dead in just recent days, basements are filling up.
- Justice Stephen Breyer to retire from Supreme Court: AP sources – Associated Press
- Intel earnings drop, revenue edges higher – Fox Business
- Boston father removed from heart transplant list over vaccine deteriorating ‘so much, so quickly,’ family says – Fox News
- Expats head for the exit as ‘easy’ Singapore’s COVID controls bite – Reuters
- ‘It creates a lot of anxiety’: Ahead of the Winter Olympics, athletes are doing everything to avoid catching Covid-19 – CNN