The U.S. housing market’s storyline for the last several years has been one of steady demand and limited supply, pushing prices ever higher. Now, a new chapter has opened up for the industry and its customers: soaring costs for building materials.
- Father of former NFL player who died in police custody says his son may have had a manic episode – CNN
- Three Northeast states deploy National Guard amid medical capacity crisis due to pandemic – CNN
- California father, son accused of reckless arson in massive Caldor Fire – NBC News
- Pantone’s 2022 color of the year symbolizes how COVID-19 has transformed the world – USA TODAY
- Lyft won’t require its staff to return to the office until 2023 – CNN