Women hired to entertain businessmen and politicians at a men-only charity fundraising gala in London were groped, propositioned and sexually harassed at the secretive event, the Financial Times newspaper said on Wednesday.
- The Critics’ Choice Awards 2021: Here’s What Everyone Wore For The Remote Awards Show – BuzzFeed
- Critics Choice Awards best moments: ‘Minari’ kid’s cute tears, Jason Sudeikis thanks Olivia Wilde – USA TODAY
- U.S. and South Korea agree on cost-sharing deal for troops – POLITICO
- Former Bears backup QB Chase Daniel suddenly has a trade market – Chicago Bears Wire
- ESPN Bracketologist Joe Lunardi: ‘Michigan State is going to the NCAA Tournament’ – Spartans Wire