A reporter in Alabama set out to find the remains of the Clotilda, which was set on fire in 1860 after bringing 110 slaves to the waters off Mobile, Ala.
- Lady Gaga’s dogs recovered safely after theft, shooting – The Associated Press
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement – The Associated Press
- 10 Tips and Tricks for Getting Started in Outbreak Mode – Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Wiki Guide – IGN
- Biden surveys Texas weather damage, encourages virus shots – The Associated Press
- FBI identifies suspect in death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, sources say – CNN